now browsing by tag
- 2 cups of sushi rice
- 2-3 seaweed sheets (nori)
- Crab sticks
- Masago (Fish eggs that are bright orange)
Making the roll
1} Cut the tuna for the topping
2} Put the seaweed on a rolling mat
3} Cover the seaweed with the sushi rice but leave 2cm from the edges
4} Put the crab sticks and masago down evenly along the rice edges
5} Roll the seaweed into a cylinder shape
6} Put the tuna on top of the seaweed
7} Use the mat to press down tightly to the rice
8} Cut into 8 tiny pieces
By Jenna Gadher
- 425g can seedless lychees in syrup, drained.
- 250ml double cream.
- 1 tbsp icing sugar.
- 2 papayas ,seeds removed and sliced.
- dragon fruit, peeled and sliced.
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 ready-made meringues , crushed (made from whipped egg whites and sugar, and occasionally an acid such as cream of tartar or a small amount of vinegar.)
- Whisk half the lychees to a purée in a food processor.Whip the cream to stiff peaks, then fold in the purée and sugar. Chill
- Mix the remaining lychees and other fruit in a bowl. Dress with the lime juice, then serve in glass bowls with a spoonful of the lychee cream, garnished with meringue
By Prateek Gupta
ZOOM JELLY ( MULTICOLOURED JELLY)
14 gelatine leaves
Vegetable oil for greasing
For the Blackcurrant layer
250 ml undiluted Ribena or other blackcurrant cordial
Squeeze lemon juice
Blue food colouring Ariyan Dhokia