now browsing by tag
Corn tortilla chips
Grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese
One jar of salsa sauce
Green jalapeno pepper
What to do
1) Mash up the avocados and add a tablespoon of lemon juice.
2) Add half a tomato, chopped into very small pieces.
3) Add ¼ teaspoon of salt.
4) Put the guacamole in the fridge
5) Put the corn tortillas in an oven proof dish
6) Sprinkle with grated cheese all over in layers
7) Put them in a preheated oven to 180 degrees.
8) Cook for about 15 mins (until cheese has melted)
9) Add toppings of guacamole, salsa and sour cream.
10) Chop some jalapeno peppers on top.
Serve and enjoy!
by Daniel Harrison