now browsing by tag
American Chinese coding column method Computing Desert dragon fruit English food Fun hour of code Indian jamaica Japanese jelly maths Mexican nachos poetry RE Reading Recipe salad science Sukkot Sushi Topic Viking Day Vikings WW1
- 425g can seedless lychees in syrup, drained.
- 250ml double cream.
- 1 tbsp icing sugar.
- 2 papayas ,seeds removed and sliced.
- dragon fruit, peeled and sliced.
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 ready-made meringues , crushed (made from whipped egg whites and sugar, and occasionally an acid such as cream of tartar or a small amount of vinegar.)
- Whisk half the lychees to a purée in a food processor.Whip the cream to stiff peaks, then fold in the purée and sugar. Chill
- Mix the remaining lychees and other fruit in a bowl. Dress with the lime juice, then serve in glass bowls with a spoonful of the lychee cream, garnished with meringue
By Prateek Gupta