Papaya and dragon fruit salad recipe
- 425g can seedless lychees in syrup, drained.
- 250ml double cream.
- 1 tbsp icing sugar.
- 2 papayas ,seeds removed and sliced.
- dragon fruit, peeled and sliced.
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 ready-made meringues , crushed (made from whipped egg whites and sugar, and occasionally an acid such as cream of tartar or a small amount of vinegar.)
- Whisk half the lychees to a purée in a food processor.Whip the cream to stiff peaks, then fold in the purée and sugar. Chill
- Mix the remaining lychees and other fruit in a bowl. Dress with the lime juice, then serve in glass bowls with a spoonful of the lychee cream, garnished with meringue
By Prateek Gupta