now browsing by month
- 425g can seedless lychees in syrup, drained.
- 250ml double cream.
- 1 tbsp icing sugar.
- 2 papayas ,seeds removed and sliced.
- dragon fruit, peeled and sliced.
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 ready-made meringues , crushed (made from whipped egg whites and sugar, and occasionally an acid such as cream of tartar or a small amount of vinegar.)
- Whisk half the lychees to a purée in a food processor.Whip the cream to stiff peaks, then fold in the purée and sugar. Chill
- Mix the remaining lychees and other fruit in a bowl. Dress with the lime juice, then serve in glass bowls with a spoonful of the lychee cream, garnished with meringue
By Prateek Gupta
Happiness is Bright Yellow
It tastes like Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies!!
Happiness smells like Bacon frying in a pan!!
It looks like Summer fruits on a golden pancake.
Ariyan, Prateek and William
On the 21 october it was R.E. day and we made Sukkots . It was very hard to stick on the leaves and sticks .
Niamh and Kyra
We realy enjoyed making it because it was hard glueing stuff on and we like hard things.
Tia, Demi, Lyla
I really enjoyed making my Sukkot.
The magic box
I will put in the box
the first snow flake that dropped on the happiest day of every ones life,
the lovely taste of a strawberry sweet tossing and turning in your mouth
and the terrific taste of a smoothy swooshing down your throat
I will put in the box
an upside down waterfall ,
the cool summer breeze flowing smoothly through the lovely summer day
and the first cave man who ever lived.
We made shelters the other day and it was incredible! We had to collect leaves and twigs and stick lolly pop sticks on the outside.
Reading is really fun. There are some very interesting authors as such as Roald Dahl, Julia Donaldson,David Waliams and J.K. Rowling. Some of the books they wrote are James and the Giant peach, Gangster Gran and Harry Potter. Harry Potter books are very very long and Roald Dahl books have at least 320 pages in them.
Oliver M (serial blogger)
Hi ,this week we have been writing emotion poems we are going to do a poem about happiness.
Tiana,Eliza and Poppy